Outdoor Race Rules
1) No rider is allowed to pit inside the barns or outside the fenced area
immediately surrounding the Pony ring.
2) No alcohol or illegal substances permitted in the pit area.
3) Any rider crossing the line before the Green light will proceed to the
penalty line in a cautious and deliberate manner.
4) Any staged burnouts after the starting chute is prohibited. Riders will be
sent to the penalty line.
5) No bicycles, skateboards, unicycles, gcrpeds or other wheeled vehicles are
permitted at Timonium State Fairgrounds, Violators will be asked to leave.
6) No kickstands or front brakes (50 CC class only exception) on motorcycles.
7) Proper riding apparel required. Helmet, eye protection, long sleeve jersey,
gloves, pants(preferably with hip and knee pads), boots that protect the ankles.
8) If a rider doesn't report to the starting line and doesnhave a representative
in the starting chute requesting time, the two minute grace period will be
9) Absolutely no riders' mechanics, family or crew will be permitted on the race
track during a race. This will lead to an automatic disqualification of the
rider and violator will be asked to leave.
10) No Knobbies (except 0-51cc shaft 4-8 and 0-51cc chain 4-8). 11) No Pit
12) Riders under 16 must have parent/guardian release and signed injury release
13) Any rider causing a red flag due to a crash in their heat race will be
disqualified. Rider causing a red flag in a semi or final will be sent to the
penalty line if less than halfway through
the race. Same rider causing a second red flag will be disqualified.
14) The use of foul language will not be tolerated and violators will be asked
15) You must have a motorcyde that meets BOTH of the following requirements in
order to compete:
a) Static Test before practiceof 100-db at 1/2 throttle at 25 feet
b) Maximum on track level of 98 db. Unfortunately, there will be NO EXCEPTIONS.
16) Five riders determine a class